Activities & Room
• Consciousness Based-Atma based System of Ideal Education At our School, integrate the theory and practice of Unified Field-the Self-reference field of consciousness to achieve outstanding results. This system of education has been tested already perfected and validated through out the world. The following subjects are introduced at every grade level in schools in Phases:
• Physical education, work Experience, Drawing and Painting, Music and Dance form a part of the activities in the school. In addition to this, we give ample opportunities to children to develop qualities of leadership through the house system.
• Children are encouraged to participate in the competitions organized in the school and outside the school as well.
• Study tours and excursions in Orissa are also conducted. Programmes of educative values are also conducted frequently.
• Vedic Science * Social Studies * Science * Mathematics * Compute Science * Physical Education * Language * Arts * Music, Dance & Painting.
Faculty and Students practice Transcendental Meditation Technique for a few minutes twice a day, before the class and after the class, thereby refreshing before entering the class and returning home fresh.
Our students take pride in a job well done, however small it may be. The school provides a wealth of opportunities for extracurricular pursuits. Boys find their niche and at the same time enjoy exploring uncharted domains. In the process, without their being aware of it, a different aspect of their personality emerges and is honed.
Clubs and Societies
Those with specially interests become active members of specific societies : The Debating Society, The Historical Circle, the Astronomical Society, The Scientific Society, The Nature Club, to name a few.
SSVM pioneered the idea of an elected School Council consisting of students, teachers and the Headmaster. The School Council is a key administrative body that debates various issues concerning the daily lives of the students. An early initiation into the decision-making process indeed!